The People of 2017
2017 was a big year for us at Napkins-Only. We redesigned our website for the first time since 2005, and we saw the introduction of our new accounts manager, Adeline Brereton. Along the way, we have had the privilege to work with some truly great people, including:
- Karen Kunz at Coren Printing. A lovely, easy-going woman with a great sense of humor… business with you is always a pleasure!
- Nami Harris at New York Mutual Trading, Inc. Thank you for your cheerful disposition. We have so enjoyed working with you through the year!
- To our network of vendors and merchants… thank you for making it all possible!
In the spirit of the season, we also thank everyone who has worked with us behind-the-scenes. We thank Baytech Web Design for the good work they did revamping our website. We thank our production crew for the long hours they put in, filling every order as the backbone of this company, and we thank our front-of-the-house staff who work diligently setting artwork and communicating with customers, for keeping the work flow streamlined.
And above all, we thank our customers who inspire us to work harder. Every day, we marvel at your creativity. In 2017, we saw some truly unique napkin artwork. Stay tuned for our “Best of 2017” post coming January 1st, 2018!
Napkins-Only Into 2018
And so here we sit, with 2017 rapidly drawing to a close, and we look forward to 2018. 2018 will bring:
- A better, stronger, faster website. We remain committed to serving you the best online experience we can. Our website remains a work in progress. If you have any feedback, or if there is a change you would like to see, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d love to hear from you.
- A streamlined order process. We are actively working to increase efficiency within our ordering system. We will carry this project over into 2018, and plan to see real results starting next quarter.
- Better customer communication. We’re planning to up our social media game! Keep an eye out for more.
- Biggest of all… we are expanding our product line to provide more options to the foodservice industry.
Everything we do is in pursuit of our motto, “better napkins, fast.” Thanks for sticking with us through the ride. Happy holidays and we look forward to doing business with you in 2018.